Thursday, September 24, 2026

The Arboretum

Lake Wilderness Arboretum is a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of Maple Valley. For more, click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post Mike, and I can see why you like this place. Lake Wilderness Arboretum is widely celebrated for its serene beauty and community spirit. You can personalize your compliments based on what makes this 42-acre Maple Valley sanctuary so magical. I can completely see why you love it, the collection of Japanese maples and the massive azalea displays make it feel like an absolute wonderland. It's incredible how the volunteers have shaped it into such a vivid, lush escape right in Maple Valley. I love that it captures that perfect Pacific Northwest vibe, tamed enough to wander through, but still flirting with the wild. The little community touches, like the free library tucked into an old tree trunk and the StoryWalk trail, give it so much heart. It is such a beautifully kept sanctuary, and having the lake and dock right next door makes it the ultimate place to explore.