Sunday, May 28, 2006

BARERS OF MAPLE VALLEY Turns One Year

On May 29th, 2005, I made my first post ever of my very first web site or blog. I cannot begin to tell you how much fun this has been.
Having read blogs by friends and family, I decided that it may be fun to at least give it a try. In one year, we have been through a very successful Seahawk football season, the Apple Cup, a super fun summer. My recaps of The Apprentice have brought readers from all over the country and it has been fun meeting new people.
It has also helped bring family closer.
Thank you so much for reading!

3 comments:

PJ said...

Happy Blog-a-versary!

Danny Barer said...

And thanks for blogging.

Dave Zarkin said...

Cheered to hear that blog brings positive resutls. I sometimes wonder if I am just writing for myself but my post on early TV days brought a good response @ www.cheezymovies.blogspot.com