Monday, August 29, 2022

Area Radio Personalities, Reporters, And Bloggers Meet in West Seattle

 

From the Puget Sound Media blog, from which I shamelessly borrowed these pictures. Last Saturday, I drove through massive detours to attend the Radio Conference Call Meetup at the West Seattle Golf Course, in (where else?!) West Seattle.

I met Jason Remington, the blogger from Puget Sound Media in person for the first time, even though I've felt like we have been friends for well over 10 years.  

In top left picture, I'm with longtime Seattle radio newspaper columnist Victor Stredicke.  Below is Klem Daniels, who I learned, did some production work for my cousin, Stan, a few years ago.  

On the right, my pal, Leonard Barokas poses with two of his old radio cohorts, Ron Erak, and Paul Thompson. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed the gathering. Keep me posted on the next event!

Jason Remington said...

Yes, we have been pen pals for a decade I think. Good to finally meet you, Mike.

Mike Barer said...

Dear unknown, will do!