Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Barers Of Maple Valley Passes 1 Million Visits


 Yesterday, this blog, after 15 years, topped 1,000,000 visits.   Last night. upon checking, our number was All Time1000095.   I started this blog, after being inspired by various family members, most who stopped blogging after the growth of Facebook and Twitter and the advent of podcasts.  Two of my favorite bloggers are no longer around. 

Whereas most blogs are specialized, I have based this blog on whatever was on my mind at the times.  We have covered politics, sports, rock musicTV and radionostalgia, my city of Maple Valley, my home town of  Walla Wallafamily and occasionally, news scoops.   

Thank you so much for everyone who has visited.  This is so much fun. 

2 comments:

pnwlyra said...

Oh, how wonderful! I knew you'd do it sooner rather than later this year Mike. Congratulations, and I'm looking forward to seeing you hit another milestone in the future too. :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I have enjoyed reading your posts. You have created a great history for your family and to view.