Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Finally Made To "The Key"

Father-In-Law Bob invited me to watch a Sonics game last night. It was the first game that I was able to see this season. We were playing the Lakers and I suprised a good size crowd attended considering our season has been rather bad. I looked courtside to the 101 section and there was cousin Stan and Alta, along with Leigh and Aaron. As was the case with the last 2 basketball games I watched, the Sonics were well ahead by halftime, only to run out of steam in the second half. Kobe Bryant put on quite a show scoring 43 points amid nasty catcalls from the crowd. Ray Allen was a joy to watch playing heads up until he seemed to fade out in the fourth quarter.

1 comment:

steve said...

Hello Michael!

I watched some of the game on TV. I am glad the Barer family was well represented.