Friday, November 12, 2021

Ken Levine Podcasts History Of I Love Lucy


 
In what could arguably be his best podcast yet, TV writer, blogger, Ken Levine celebrates the 250th episode of his weekly presentation with the history of the televsion classic, I Love Lucy.  
Although I remember watching the show in my youth, the series was off the air by the time I was born. 
It ran in daily syndication.   I remember it as a goofball housewife whose husband yells all the time. 
The couple's neighbors Fred and Ethel were just as memorable. 
In the podcast, Ken gives the backgrounds of the actors, how it got on the air, and some of the innovations that the show spawned.  His easy to listen to presentation highlights Ken's versatility. 
If you are a TV history buff, this episode is a must listen.
Ken also has a daily blog that has run for 16 years.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bobaloo to that one.