Thursday, July 28, 2005

Reflections or "there he goes again"

Summer is my favorite time of the year, dating back to my childhood when it meant school was over for a long time. Yesterday evening I was out on a neighborhood walk with our dog who is now more child than pet and I reflected on how beautiful it is at this time. We usually eat dinner on the deck and watching the silhouettes of the evergreens as the sun sets is really something else. In our backyard at night we can see every star clearly. If I could I would make summer last all year.

1 comment:

Mike Barer said...

Anea, I have missed you on the blog. I thought this post was kind of corny but I did not want to have the same lead entry for too long.
But it's true, there are some spectacular summer evenings and killer sunsets here in MV. You should come out and see soon!