Tuesday, December 07, 2021

No Time To Die--Review

Last Sunday while Deb was having her girlfriends over for Christmas Bunco, I slipped over to the Regal Cinemas in the Issaquah Highland to watch the latest, and maybe, last, James Bond flick, No Time To Die.  

I've always enjoyed the Bond movies, which were packed with action, with little investment in the plot.  This installment of the series, has a very intricate plot. It draws on past shows that I may or may not have seen.  It also is a very emotional and vulnerable James Bond. 

I'm not totally comfortable with this new portrayal of Bond, or with Daniel Craig in the role.  That said, I did enjoy this movie which is packed with plenty of action and some spectacular scenery, The movie is about two hours and 45 minutes, 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he is the best James Bond and Sean Connery is second best.