Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Yahoo Fantasy Football Suffers Blackout

As you may know, I have participated in fantasy football leagues for a few years.  This year, my team has been pretty successful riding the coattails of Green Bay star quarterback Aaron Rodgers.  Realizing that this last weekend , Green Bay was having a bye, I went to the computer to make some last minute changes before the game.  I noticed that the site was difficult to navigate, thinking it was a computer glitch, I went to my phone with no luck.  I soon got a text from another player and I knew the problem with with the Yahoo site.
Sure enough, the next day, I  received a letter of apology from Yahoo, I assume all the players did, that the site did indeed have an outage.   Possibly players from all over the world trying to find a suitable replacement for Aaron Rodgers.

No comments: