Sunday, November 07, 2010

Seahawks Game--Suite But Not Sweet


While I have blogged reports about the Seattle Seahawks since their Super Bowl year of 2005-2006, I usually filed the report from my observations on TV. This was the first regular season game that I have attended at Qwest Field in several years. My Father-In-Law, Bob and I had tickets to the KIRO TV suite as a result of a UPS Store summer contest.
Although it was a fun afternoon, it wasn't victorious or even close, the 2010 New York Giants appear to be the 2010 team of destiny and even a raucous loud crowd and the hallowed "12th Man" was not going to stop it. Charlie Whitehurst was starting in place of Matt Hasselbeck and the result was disaster. The Seahawks suffered their first loss at home 41-7. Next week, Hasselbeck should return as the 'Hawks head to the desert to face the Cardinals.

No comments: