Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jan Curran Fanclub Hits Facebook

The Jan Curran Fan Club began several years ago. My Cousin Jan was diagnosed with lung cancer . Jan began taking her magazine with her when getting treatments and decided to donate her extras for patients and their families to read. I'm sure a few doctors and administrators enjoyed the visits and donations as well. Jan began a lunch group in Palm Springs and then started writing about it in her blog. In my case where we deal with the mail, we get a real surplus of magazines. I myself started to donate them to hospitals.
With all the calls for national service, I noted that there was no JCFC on Facebook, which I believe is now the most popular networking site in the World. I decided to start a Jan Curran group with Jan's blessing, within 24 hours there were 20 new members.

No comments: