Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Close Call For Gonzaga

As I have said before, I just don't get into college basketball as much as other sports. Maybe because college football has one big game every week, or that WSU usually is an also ran in the Pac-10. However when a powerhouse from Eastern Washington is on ESPN, I'll watch and I sure am glad I did as the Gonzaga Bulldogs beat Loyola Marymount 68-67. The game went down to the final shot just before the buzzer as the lead seesawed throughout the closing minutes. Gonzaga winning ways have spawned many years and 2 head coaches. The best may still be ahead for them.

2 comments:

steve said...

They are going to have to play a whole lot better if they are going to make a run in the tournament.

It's to bad they are not in the pac-10. Home and home series with the cougs and huskies would be alot of fun.

Mike Barer said...

I really don't know what RPI is? Do you?