Sunday, July 16, 2017

Jet City Players Headline 60th Birthday Surprise

Thank you to my brother, Danny for this great picture!   My wife drove my to the Bothell Village for what I thought was dinner with my in-laws.  I was determined that it would be a quiet dinner.  Boy, was I wrong!
Yes, my in-laws were there, but so were my brothers and friends as my wife had planned a surprise party.  She told me that she had planned it for months. 
The Jet City Players performed, they are a danceable pop band with a rock edge.   The lead singer is the lovely Marcie J.  We were also treated to Larry Hays playing guitar while his friend, Diane sang some rock and roll.  A great time was had by all.
Deb and I spent the night at the Bothell McMenamins Anderson School. 

2 comments:

Jaynie Jones said...

Love this! Happy Birthday, Mike!

Kathy said...

Very cool! Happy belated birthday
Mike!