Monday, July 11, 2005

Back at my Typewriter

Gee guys, it's getting late but I know that there is nothing worst than checking a blog and finding that nothing new has been written in a week or two! I just returned from spending a week with my wife in Victoria, BC. I managed to get one post in last week but using the computer was a real challenge. There was one computer in the lobby for the whole Condominium complex, Since I am an early riser, I usually tried to get down to use it before we would set out and do vacation things. Nine times out of ten someone would be using it which was fine, they were usually happy to yield but then a line would form once I got on and it was quite disconcerting. Anyway, it's good to be back with you right here in the USA as Linda Ronstadt once said or was it Chuck Berry?

No comments: