1. Walla Walla Community College WWCC began in the old high school buildings on Park where it would stay until it moved to the current campus on Tausick Way.
2. A firestation at the corner of Park and Alder
3. Albertson's located on East Main, near the Whitman College campus, just before Main runs into Isaacs
4. Safeway located on Isaacs, next to the Chevron Station
5. The Public Library located on South Palouse in what would become Carnegie Center
I would like to, once again, thank Joe Drazan for the picture. More great history at his blog on Bygone Walla Walla. A few more lists to come before BOMV moves on. Thank you for the great response!