Saturday, September 12, 2015

Barers Of Maple Valley Enjoy Friday Night Lights


Deb and I  went to Bothell last night to enjoy watching the Woodinville High School Falcons take on Skyview High Storm from Vancouver, WA.
   The High Schools in the Northshore school district play at Pop Keeney Stadium.  My nephew goes to Woodinville High, he does not play on the football team, but like me, is a sports enthusiast. He was watching the game with his friends and we took him back home.
 I had been meaning to get to a high school football game for some time. The cool thing was the enthusiastic crowd and the band.  Some of the things that I love about the college game. 
This game was really exciting.  Woodinville had been trailing from early on but staged an amazing comeback in the 4th quarter,  A last minute touchdown gave the Falcons a chance to tie the score, but the 2 point conversion failed,  Better luck next week to the Woodinville Falcons.

No comments: