Sunday, October 30, 2005

Where Have I been??

I have been more of a "reader" than a "writer" lately, as I have not entered much material into this forumn during the past week. I got a much needed day off yesterday as I spent a fun day with Deb with lunch andthe movie Prime.
Last night we tried out Maple Valley's newest restaurant BJz Barbeque. Maple Valley itself offers very little in sit down restaurants give or take a pizza joint and a couple of Mexican restaurants. The sign for Bjz was put up last summer but the restaurant did not open until the last couple of weeks due to extensive remodeling. After a long wait for a table (something unheard of in Maple Valley) we enjoyed a delightful if messy dinner. Hopefully, this is a sign that more retail is arriving in this fast growing area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you've been servicing Deb's needs?